View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 08:37   #7
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Sky's new non-satellite service

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Do they? You’d think the folks at Sky would be doing it if so. Then it’d have went from a digital marketing myth you peddle on internet forums to a viable, credible and compelling product in reality.
I think you misunderstood what I posted. I meant that Sky make more money by pricing their services as expensively as they can get away with. Not only that, but the huge quantity of channels offered are really an illusion because so much of the content is pap.

I would prefer not to have channels like Sky 2, Real Lives and Pick from the Sky stable and the vast majority of other channels I don't watch because they are simply a waste of money. However, I have to pay for them just to access the channels I do watch.

Sky could provide fewer, better quality channels without batting an eyelid but they don't consider that to be in their interests. The streaming SVOD services provide much better value for money, so I will be pleased when all the content I want to access is on there.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote