View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 19:12   #3504
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
I shall be joining you in the burning fires of hell too.
Like you I am lucky enough to have my friend in the US tell me they will sub to the new service for me (and it just goes to show that if you treat people well they reciprocate your kindness as my friend has refused my offer to wire the $50 to them!)

Before I am condemned to hell with any asinine quotes about the misuse of computers act I would point out that despite the fact that I could use my US login for free access to most sports and TV content I do actually pay for both and only use the service for those things not available on British TV.
I gave my friend access to my skygo in return for access to their directv, i think i got the better deal though lol.