Thread: Streaming Lost In Space
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 16:55   #12
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Lost In Space

What an excellent question. I was preparing myself for one episode a week. I have just checked and they are going to be dumped all in one go for a binge watch. It is going to be good in a way because when we watch it and think how amazing it is, we won't have to wait weeks on end to see what happens. At the same time though I like things to be spread out because I don't want them to end. I have the same dilemma with GoT. Every year I say how much I would love to have the whole season to watch in one go because it kills me waiting every week but at the same time I complain when it is all over and done with, how quickly it went by and I want more. From the look and feel of the trailer Lost in Space is going to have the same serious tone and quality deep story of series like BSG and the icing on the cake is that with it being made "available" on a Friday, you can play an Saturday or Sunday of fine tv, wine, pizza, doritos etc.

Last edited by General Maximus; 03-04-2018 at 17:01.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote