View Single Post
Old 20-07-2020, 19:43   #7805
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l say each household to their own as for some households it worth it to have Amazon Prime and to other households it might not represent value.
To my mind, it is very good value, but only if you use it. We use it all the time and get deliveries most days, so we save a fortune on postage and packing, and the prices are generally excellent when you compare with the shops. When you also add the video service as one of the benefits of Prime, it is extraordinary value.

But of course if you choose not to shop with them or go to their streaming site, then it is not good value at all! You could say that about anything!

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
Tbh OB everything i've bought has been substantionally cheaper elsewhere than it would of been on Amazon, a lot with free next day delivery too.
It pays to shop around use a comparason tool (hence why i know it was cheaper than Amazon)
Yes, you may get better value sometimes with other sites, but I was comparing Amazon with the High Street shops.