View Single Post
Old 20-07-2020, 18:35   #7803
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
Tbh OB everything i've bought has been substantionally cheaper elsewhere than it would of been on Amazon, a lot with free next day delivery too.
It pays to shop around use a comparason tool (hence why i know it was cheaper than Amazon)
The main thing with Prime is its convenient it makes shopping easy the downside is it sometimes makes you less likely to look around and compare.

I've also managed to source a lot of the products I've been looking for cheaper elsewhere I guess it really depends how much you use the features of Prime we weren't using the streaming side much or many of the other perks hence the reason we didn't renew.