View Single Post
Old 18-09-2019, 10:46   #6372
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
If the archive material is no longer available, they don't have much choice, Den.What else would you have Netflix do?

Personally, I only get Netflix for the originals.
Its no good Netflix just concentrating on originals as there is still plenty of archived content Netflix will be able to lay their hands on at the right price of course.

---------- Post added at 10:46 ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver1948uk View Post
Before retirement, many of us lived very busy lives which prevented us from watching the latest productions on TV.

Now with more spare time, I greatly enjoy what I consider to be excellently produced series that I have not previously viewed even though the picture quality may fall below modern standards. Once such series is Kavanagh QC.

Thus, some people appreciate series repeated whether on the conventional channels or on the streaming services.
OB seems to have the attitude of one size fits all wherever one needs broad and varied content to please everybody... Just like the BBC of course...