View Single Post
Old 18-09-2019, 11:31   #6369
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I'd prefer it if they diverted that money into even more originals, frankly. Netflix doesn't need all that archive material in my view.
Why? as l am sure they would not have paid the astronomical amounts that they paid for it unless they knew it was was probably going to be one of their most watched shows in the coming years once the contract starts.

---------- Post added at 10:28 ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 ----------

Quote:
I appreciate that some of these old series are popular, but I think most of these will be reclaimed for different streamers.

What one thinks might happen invariably does not happen as thought you would have learnt that by now.

---------- Post added at 10:31 ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 ----------

Quote:
Netflix has so much going for it, and they've developed so much 'original' material now, I think they should concentrate their efforts there.
Having Originals does not make a streamer as having a broad and varied library of content does that.