View Single Post
Old 30-04-2019, 09:45   #1230
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

I had another quick look this morning. I compared the table on the link above with the PDF of April's channel list.

I can't test this one myself, unlike NHK World, as I was already receiving it, but it appears Film4+1 has been moved down to Player.

Given Film4+1 is freely available on Freeview and FreeSat this change is long overdue.

I've not spotted any other pack changes so far.

-----
Oh, and I was slightly wrong about NHK World being the last of the News section not available to everyone (prior to the change yesterday), Sky News HD is now the sole News section channel not available to every pack.

Last edited by cheekyangus; 30-04-2019 at 09:49.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote