View Single Post
Old 16-09-2014, 18:06   #2289
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
I honestly couldn't care less about the economics of a split I'm sick and tired of being the convenient villain for that merry band of Scots that blame everyone else for the troubles and even now ruk is blamed for the NHS despite the fact a Scots government has been handling that for a while. I want Scotland to go so when you screw up you only have yourselves to blame. Of course there will be an economic impact but I'm sure ruk will survive and go on to prosper again. As for being fed up with the Westminster government join the bloody club were all fed up with politicians unfortunately England hasn't the option to break away or form our own goverment. Maybe I wouldn't be so angry if Scotland was prepared to pay their way if they split but your brilliant Scots politicians have already said "give us all we want or we walk away from the debt" yeah your really raising the bar. Vote yes go away and be happy because while not many in the rest of ruk are having a great time at the minute an end to this issue will raise a smile for a while. Oh and I'm half Scots father from Kirkcaldy just in case I got accused of being "one of them of them whinging English".
If you're proposing an English referendum I'll second that!
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote