Thread: Wii longevity
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2007, 18:00   #22
skyblueheroes
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & Pipex 8mb ADSL
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to skyblueheroes
Re: Wii longevity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Cheers for the comments, guys

Hmm.

I'd say "I may wait a while 'till more games come out", however, I think I'd probably end up waiting 'till then anyway due to the current stock drought [Game, Gameplay, Gamestation, HMV, Amazon, Argos, etc. etc.....no Wiis in stock online (loads of PS3s in stock though). Not seen any in any high street shops either].

The VC does sound great. I think if the Wii didn't have that, & the only thing to really play was Wii Sports, I wouldn't even consider it, not for one collection of minigames. But with the VC too...sounds like retro heaven...

I just hope Mario etc. come out soon, & are worth the wait.

I don't want to get one & then find it sits gathering dust like my Gamecube did [bought that before I bought my first Xbox...played Mario Sunshine a fair bit, 'till I played Halo etc., played Mario Kart a little, never got round to playing Wind Waker, didn't like Metroid Prime, & then eventually dumped it, after a long period of no use, & after getting bored of dusting it each week].
I agree. I have a Wii but only have Sports. Nothing else has tempted me. I think the games will ramp up slowly but I just hope its fast enough to still be able to compete with the 360 and PS3.

People will soon lose hope and bugger off to MS to Sony land

Tiger Woods is going to be my next purchase I think.
skyblueheroes is offline   Reply With Quote