View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 17:50   #2958
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
In truth the social chapter legislation and immigration are the main reasons why most voted to leave imo ,it's certainly the main reason why i voted to leave
I would not be happy about paying the EU money to keep access to the single market and i certainly don't think Brussels would go for it but any deal that allows us to trade with as many countries as possible on our terms cannot be turned down
Yeah I don't think it's realistic. Just coming up with an example to show how some concessions could result in a big win for us.