Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 17:52   #2014
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Brexit (New Poll Added)

Looks like the remainiac tendency is terrified at the thought of what Farage might achieve less than 3 weeks from now. The social media black ops are in full swing.

To be absolutely clear: I don’t care if Satan himself gets onto the Brexit Party list. We are leaving the EU and none of these people are going to get the chance to do anything of consequence (To be honest they wouldn’t get to achieve anything much if they served a full term on that gravy train).

I am voting Brexit because it is my first and only chance to remind Labour and Tory alike that I voted Leave and that I still expect that to happen.