View Single Post
Old 31-05-2018, 09:02   #33
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media UK to axe V Boxes from August

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblood View Post
I phoned to downgrade my package today. Spoke to retentions, i wanted to have the TiVo discontinued as was only keeping it to watch old recordings. Was told I had to have the V+ removed as the system wouldn't let it through. Also insisted the V+ would be discontinued in 2 months anyway?. I have not received any information on this. Would I be offered a V6 when the V+ is removed as i have a TiVo?
V+ is not being discontinued yet. It is the V-boxes that are going in the next two months.

When V+ is eventually discontinued, I would expect V6 to be offered as a replacement provided you can have one (i.e. you have VM broadband and your TV supports HDMI). If not, you'll get a TiVo.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote