View Single Post
Old 31-03-2018, 21:30   #7964
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

I know that Twitter is going mad over this. I feel that Sky presenters are being gagged aver this as some are NOT happy at this.

Many feel that Kay Burley should be fired due to her aggressive attitude to some government minsters and other people that she interviewed.

I have actually emailed Sky over this.

The good thing that may come out of this, is that she will join BT Sport. I think they will jump at the chance to sign her up with all that Sports experience
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote