View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 22:58   #472
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Venezuela, here we come, then

I can't believe you'd want to inflict that on all of us and your family. It's time to behave more responsibility.

---------- Post added at 15:59 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

You will see that Brexit will work as we finish the transition.

It seems that you cannot understand how it can work, and that you just have to see for yourself when the time comes.

For my part, I really don't understand the negativity. You must be fun to live with!!
Can you not see the contradiction here? On one hand, your decision to back Brexit is inflicting a poorer future on a generation that did not want it and then in the same breath, you say that you cannot believe that someone would want to inflict a poorer future on you & yours? Words fail me ...

I see you have Hope and Faith but they did not work for King Canute and they will not work for you ..

Lastly, drop the personal comments, eh?

Last edited by ianch99; 28-09-2017 at 23:19.