View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 13:55   #1657
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

You're fixated with 'shirkers', I'm not and I've already told you I'm not going over old ground again for your benefit - read this thread from the start if you want to know what I think.

You referred to shareholders and now can't even clarify what you're talking about. It's all very well banging on about Tesco and shareholders as if they're dirty words but it serves your argument no good because it's the same old simplistic nonsense and stereotyping we've all heard a million times before. You take exception to unfavourable stereotyping but indulge in it yourself whenever it suits. You're argument would be stronger if you avoided doing it.

Anyway those are my last words to you on this subject.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote