View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 12:57   #1655
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhook View Post
Not an inconvenient truth cuz the small shareholder does not even enter my mind. I see I have to specify things a little clearer so little holes are picked and the bigger picture missed
What's a 'small shareholder' then and what's that got to do with it?

You don't have to own shares directly to be reliant on the dividends paid to private pension funds and very many ordinary people are in that situation never having bought shares in their lives. Do they not enter your mind either or are they fair game? It's another of those stereotypes which seeks to portray all shareholders as rich cigar smoking, caviar eating and champagne quaffing fat cats.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote