View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 20:38   #6387
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

It's now been a year since my Step-Dad passed away,and I put my Life into God's hands to care for him for the last 3 months of his life. I had since been hospitalised myself with a Pulmonary embolism and nearly died.

Funny how,despite us having a chequered past,and sometimes no contact at all, I got to mainly laugh about the things that happened and the conflicts we had over the years. Lots of tears but many,many more laughs and shenanigans that won't be forgotten.

Although the dreams about him and my mum,who passed over 10 years ago,are slowly subsiding I still get the odd dream where he passes bits of advice or tiny morsels of wisdom. These dreams have helped me a lot in the past few months and I'm glad that death maybe isn't the end,but rather the beginning of a different 'adventure'.

However I must say I enjoy Life much more now than ever and sometimes I guess it helps to be reminded that this show called Life can be over in a flash and every day really is a gift.

So thank you for that Gift and that is a Happy Thought I love!
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote