View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 10:56   #3112
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Xbox One Windows 10 update begins rolling out http://www.engadget.com/2015/11/11/x...0-back-compat/

Says in that it's rolling out from 3am est but back compatibility won't switch on till 3pm est.

So a while to wait
Yes we posted that info a few posts ago. although i didn't notice the 3pm for backwards compatibility i read it as 3am! haha

It rolls out in the UK from 8:01am today, guess it'll drop while i am at work.

---------- Post added at 10:56 ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 ----------

Got an issue trying to install a disc based game from the 360 compatibility list! Says network problems!!!

Does anyone else have the same issue as my NAT is currently set as STRICT due to router issues and i would like to find out if someone with an OPEN NAT experiences the same problems?