View Single Post
Old 15-08-2008, 23:43   #14191
Dephormation
Inactive

Services: Aquiss.net and loving it. No more Virgin Media, no more Virgin Phone, no more Virgin Mobile.
Dephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to all
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post

The good news is... I do now have that evidence. I was indeed a victim during the BT trials. I spend HOURS and HOURS, frustrated during the time I was not hard at work earning a salary, trying to help someone get their PC working as it should with access to the internet which they had enjoyed until the trial started.
Well done.

What were the dates? It would be interesting to correlate with other evidence. If you've got scans you're willing to share and upload of notes/screenshots/scans etc that might be valuable.

If I were you I would also send the data to the EC (Ms Reding and Mr Colasanti) on the assumption that the EC are investigating already.

Pete