View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 22:55   #4197
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I’m still waiting to hear how her economic strategy will demonstrate how she intends to ensure that Scots are not poorer if they go independent.

Given that England would be better off without the regions, I don’t think those of us south of the border have much to worry about, but I feel sorry for those north of the border, who would become impoverished with independence. The oil won’t be much help to them after 2050.
The economic argument might not matter. All about sovereignty and self determination, sound familiar? We voted to be worse off and Scotland might decide to do the same, both daft decisions, but its their choice. Almost 10 years since the last vote so the next generation is here.
Having BJ, a law breaking clown running the UK into the ground hadn't helped matters. Together we're stronger divided we're all weaker, same for Europe and the UK.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote