View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 08:55   #14
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gaming PC advice please.

Thanks guys.

I need to find a GPU that is around the same length as my current. My GTX 970 is the longest card that fits in my case with only a couple of mm to spare, and I'm trying to stop the costs snowballing further by having to also buy another case. Looks like the only thing I won't be replacing at this rate is my 1000w PSU and drives!

I picked up Assassin's Creed Odyssey 2nd hand for my PS4 Pro, which I now realise was a mistake because the difference between that and ACO that I'm currently playing on my PC is astounding. My PC runs ACO a LOT better than the PS4P runs AC Odyssey, and having Googled it, I'm not surprised (although I love computers and consoles, I don't know that much about performance stuff so forgive me if I seem a little dumb).

I don't own a monitor, I game on a 58" 4K Panasonic, so I suppose the more pixels, the better! Thank you so much for all of your help, very thorough and articulate.

Last edited by ThunderPants73; 12-06-2020 at 09:14.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote