View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 10:38   #10
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: Virgin pulling out of PAYG

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Out of curiousity nodrogd where did you find out? I've not seen anything official. How would someone find that webpage?
It was bought up by one of the other VIPs on the forum. Nobody at the time was denying it was official, & as the page was public (& still is) I posted it.

---------- Post added at 10:38 ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
One of their tiny rivals already had dedicated Virgin Mobile page when I looked last night trying to get business. They had done a pretty good job and I was impressed they were so quick off the mark. The catch was that tou had to top-up every 120 days and minimum top-up was £10. So ultra-low users would be spending more they wanted even when not using it.
Not a catch you want for an emergency phone.

Tesco mobile are still selling PAYG Lite aiming at this market, as are ASDA mobile. Similar tariff to Simply 8p that my parents have.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote