View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 09:00   #30
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Football on Virgin Media (Season 18/19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox35 View Post
Slightly off thread, but why cant I watch the live football I recorded at the weekend from BT Sport? Seems very odd that I subscribe to that channel, recorded the full match to watch back later, but yet its there just sitting on my V6 box in MY Shows but will not let me watch it.
What happens when you try to watch it?
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote