View Single Post
Old 18-06-2021, 14:24   #1443
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Damn I forgot that the low skilled, low paid foreign workers all have country estates and drive Range Rovers. Not one of them have I seen living in bedsits/multiple occupancy and car sharing to get to work. I really must try harder eh
You're being puerile, a lot of foreign workers will live in relative proximity as you state and may well split the cost of a taxi.

Whilst i wish it was as simple as you make it out to be, unfortunately, it's not.

So, yes, please do try harder.