View Single Post
Old 21-07-2021, 20:10   #4
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Can anyone advise as to how I can contact other VM users in my area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by red kite View Post
I've been trying for a long time to resolve Virgin Media problems, lack of picture, lack of sound, both intermittent and Broadband the same.
Nobody from VM to speak to. On-line, going round in circles.

If I could find some way of contacting other VM users in my area we could unite....

And assist would be appreciated.

VM just keep deleting my complaints.
I agree with Hugh, https://community.virginmedia.com/ could be your best bet.

My area had a terrible over subscription problem a few years back. I found that some other people who were in my area had already found each other on the VM community forum. Individually we were all being fogged off and not getting anywhere. Together it wasn't as easy for VM to dismiss our dismal service as just a temporary glitch and once you can get a fault code shown in someones post then it is easier to keep track of the progress VM are making. ...Hopefully.

The original poster had given his area code and just asked if anyone in the same area was experiencing any problems. I, and many others in our area, ended up with a sizeable reduction in our BB monthly payments for nearly 2 years. Getting the fault recognised seemed to be the issue. After that we had wait after every review date was extended time after time after time.

I think the trick is to ask if anyone else is in the same boat without actually complaining that way you slide passed the deletion issue

Add/ Jaymoss's suggestion is also really a good one if your local area has a forum group. Jay.

Last edited by joglynne; 21-07-2021 at 20:14.
joglynne is offline   Reply With Quote