View Single Post
Old 31-05-2021, 19:31   #6806
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
But you're drifting from the point. On the curving country roads, the ride 2 abreast at best and in Peloton formation at worst. You can't get past them and they know it. Scourge doesn't cover it!
and often on windy country lanes I see cars driving way to fast a danger to every one

I do not cycle in groups and never have

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Around this part of Cardiff the rules are bikes ride and cars (parked*) on the pavement. Pedestrians in the road . Traffic lights are not for cyclists. If they had a number plate then perhaps things would start to get better.
* Law starting to be brought in banning it cant be to soon for me.
bad cyclists are always lumped in with the good cyclists in these discussions though. I have no issue for tougher rules for bad cyclists
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote