View Single Post
Old 29-05-2021, 21:58   #6790
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
The first part isn't a moan.

My sister hit the big 50 on Thursday and she, hubby and kids went out for the day, they came to ours on Friday, I cooked some chicken and other things.

A while late I turned the main oven on to cook some Churros, I shut the door and the power went out, I couldn't reset the fusebox, I came in and turned the oven on, then the fuse box, I turned the main oven back on and bam no power. So reset the lot, I was able to use the top oven.

Today I went to Curry's to buy an oven, but it was easier to find hens teeth, they had none in stock.

So I came home and ordered one (Zanussi ZCV66050BA) from AO, they wanted £80 to put in 2/3 wires so sod that, I have someone who can do it for a beer.

I paid £20 for them to take it away, but it has to be on the doorstep for them.

I had to pay £30 for a 7am to 7pm delivery on Monday., and will get a test 6:30 to 8:30am giving me a 4 hour delivery slot.

I had an absolute nightmare with a cooker. had it delivered from Appliances Direct . Had to leave old cooker by door the same. Had a mate connect it and it tripped the electric. Tested the cooker and it registered a hard fault on the neutral. Had a night trying to get to talk to someone but eventually they sent someone out from blooming domestic and general

I told him what to test he refused and went all round the electrics and took the back off looked and then finally tested the for a fault and found the hard fault I already told him about. He said it was faulty and left a fault report. I got a new cooker and demanded they fit it free which they did. Then a week later I got a letter off D&G saying they found nothing wrong with the cooker and tried to charge me £65. I called and said what you trying to pull. I wonder how many get that letter see the charge and just pay it. Criminal
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote