View Single Post
Old 29-05-2021, 22:55   #6789
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
The first part isn't a moan.

My sister hit the big 50 on Thursday and she, hubby and kids went out for the day, they came to ours on Friday, I cooked some chicken and other things.

A while late I turned the main oven on to cook some Churros, I shut the door and the power went out, I couldn't reset the fusebox, I came in and turned the oven on, then the fuse box, I turned the main oven back on and bam no power. So reset the lot, I was able to use the top oven.

Today I went to Curry's to buy an oven, but it was easier to find hens teeth, they had none in stock.

So I came home and ordered one (Zanussi ZCV66050BA) from AO, they wanted £80 to put in 2/3 wires so sod that, I have someone who can do it for a beer.

I paid £20 for them to take it away, but it has to be on the doorstep for them.

I had to pay £30 for a 7am to 7pm delivery on Monday., and will get a test 6:30 to 8:30am giving me a 4 hour delivery slot.
Probably a bit late now, but did you try replacing the heating element? They are the things that usually go and aren't that difficult and cheap to replace. The fact that one part of the oven works, and the other doesn't makes it a possibility.
Mr K is online now   Reply With Quote