View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 17:37   #6659
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Don't know where to post this but we are moving to a new built approximately next April-July and the internet provider is Fibrenest and that is the only choice we have and has anyone heard of them?

What package service do you recommend son streams and is a gamer (xbox), both hubby and I use wifi all the time phone wise whattsapp, playing games etc
Would be getting sky tv and Netflix.
Any advice would be appreciated I know it's own by Persimmon.

don't forget Amazon Prime, free next day on most deliveries (some 3rd parties they use can't)

On Prime watch The Expanse, takes a few episodes to get into it but worth it, I binged watched 3 season (36 episodes in a month)