View Single Post
Old 17-12-2014, 16:11   #765
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
When I was posting neighbours Christmas cards I slipped and fell, just hope no one seen me as it was rather embarrassing. Think I jumped back up quicker than I fell down major red neck.
As long as you did not get hurt. You can laugh it off after your embarrassing fall

---------- Post added at 16:11 ---------- Previous post was at 16:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Christmas presents. Nagged my brother and sister as to what they wanted for Christmas since October. Finally week and half ago they give me their list. Sister is easy, a pair of bed socks and a set of earrings. Well, you would think so. But she saw them in Boots, but my locals store doesn't sell them as they aren't a big store. She was in Liverpool Street Boots. So now I have to find a new set.

Why can't people be more organised?
Oh dear Mark. Vouchers are the best I always say and they can buy what they like
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote