View Single Post
Old 27-06-2014, 06:40   #30
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
It is annoying when you try and keep your garden tidy and other's around do not bother, our neighbour has brambles growing in her trees that come through to ours it is most unsightly and sometimes I do wonder why I bother Taf, and it is at the front garden as well as the back one.

---------- Post added at 18:56 ---------- Previous post was at 18:52 ----------

Also to make matters worse they have left there trees to grow wild but hopefully not for long fingers crossed.
I really despise gardening. Luckily one of my friends is a gardener and he does it for me as long as I look I after his laptop
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote