View Single Post
Old 28-04-2012, 03:19   #178
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Fringe has been renewed for a fifth and final season. It'll consist of 13 episodes.

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/122/12..._medium=social

Tell you what, Fox have really surprised me with the way they've supported this show. It would of been cancelled years ago on any other network.
Brilliant news. Finally, a great SF show *not* cancelled by Fox...

As for why... everything I've read suggests it's likely to simply be that Warner offered it cheap enough for Fox to pick it up again, due to Warner wanting more episodes to make it better for syndication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnwalker View Post
Has there been any news on a second season of Alcatraz? I've quite gotten into it surprisingly...
Ratings were awful, and sites like TV By The Numbers all have it down as a likely cancellation.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote