View Single Post
Old 16-03-2016, 14:47   #1572
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Yep, why 'fix' what you don't feel is broken, especially when you'll be stuck if things go pear shaped.

If I wanted Win 10 I'd get it but I don't so I won't (well not if I can help it lol).
It's amazing to see how Microsoft has burned a lot of good will with something that should be a good thing.

Windows 10 being free is fantastic news, for people who want it. I bought Windows 7 and 8 upon release (Oh god why did I buy Windows 8?) and upgraded to Windows 10 as part of the preview program.

I think Windows 10 is a fantastic OS and much better than 7, and of course a million times better than 10. What I will not support though is how Microsoft is forcing people into updating.

If MS had simply put a question on peoples screens stating "Windows 10 is here, it's free if you want to upgrade, if not, that's fine, we wont bug you again" then there would be no problem. Instead, Microsoft are sounding like Mrs Doyle with the constant nagging, and worse, seem to be treating ignoring the nagging as permission to go ahead anyway.

In the absence of an answer, assume no, not yes Microsoft.
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote