Thread: Smart to dumb
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2021, 17:16   #14
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Smart to Dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
I will never go on a contract again.

You could buy a cheap Android Phone. Pretty much all of them have a data toggle but not being on a contract means you can set up so you never get charged anything above your monthly package

I bought a Poco X3 but this will be more than you need keep an eye out on HUKD for the Redmi Note 9 often on the mi.uk site they sell these really cheap. There are also cheaper devices but if you want a good experience make sure it has at least 2GB ram

I am also on GiffGaff I get unlimited calls and minutes with 10GB data for £10 the £6 a month package would get you unlimited calls and text and no chance of outside of tariff charges. I also use WeQ4U which finds most 0845 and the like geo alternatives
Thank wil

l look would at gifgaf except that on the odd occasion l would need a smart phone ie if l broke down RAC really need to be contacted by an app. I only have a dumb phone. Hence the need for a cheap smartphone it's would seem to be rhe way to go.