Thread: Smart to dumb
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2021, 20:28   #3
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Smart to dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Looking at getting the cheapest smart phone offered by virgin . It works out cheaper than l spend on landline per month. However the last one l had cost a fortune because l opened the internet . Long story .! I don't want or need that connection . Can l remove/ block/delete App s etc .so can't do that again ?
If you get a relatively modest monthly data allowance of say 2 GB that would be more than ample for any modest internet or other app use whilst out and about and you wouldn't have to worry about running over your quota. I'm guessing in the past you've used the internet with a phone with an old style PAYG topup sim, I naively did about 8 or 9 years ago and ran out of (£30) credit in a matter of minutes.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote