View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 13:53   #7
flakie
Inactive

flakie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Business Service with 13 Public IP Addresses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarmock View Post
Firstly if you have multiple static IP addresses from VM Business don't put the Hitron into modem mode..
Many thanks. I was informed that I had to do this by the sales person and the *senior* tech I spoke to. They actually advised me that it would come configured in modem mode.
Maybe they did not actually mean it would be in modem mode, but like it, as you describe?

Guess I have to wait to see how it arrives.
Not sure when this will be but was told to expect a couple of weeks and still not a full week yet.

Thanks for the rest of the advice. I have the NetGear setup now with the Hub in modem mode so I guess it will just be a case of leaving, most as it is, setting it with the static IP, setting up the static route (on the Advanced routing tab). Not too sure what I will need to enter there. I have attached a screen shot of the static route box and the current routing table). Are you able to advise me from this what to enter into the boxes? Many thanks if you can. If not I will take a visit to the dd-wrt forum and see if anyone there can assist.
Also it is currently in Gateway Mode. Would I need to change this to Router mode (or anything else)?

Many thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg StaticRouting.jpg (12.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg RoutingTable.jpg (12.3 KB, 17 views)
flakie is offline   Reply With Quote