View Single Post
Old 19-08-2020, 08:36   #163
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I note you still haven't changed the date. Or is it Bristol based Maisie is using US relese dates? IDK one way or the other. I could always ask her.
I was in bed on my phone and only edit stuff on my pc where I can use a mouse to scroll and highlight, cut and paste etc etc. I'll take a look at it when I have woken up but I thought the same, I suspect it is being released in the US a week prior to the UK.

Edit: Just had a look and it is mixed messages. Everywhere still says 4th September apart from the Radio Times but their article was written on 12th August so how could they know? I won't change the date for now and I'll keep my eyes on the Odeon website for an update. Bizarrely all the showing times are up for next week apart from Friday. As soon as they update Friday's showing times we'll know whether it is coming out or not.

As a side note, cinemas are reopening for Tenet's release next week and there are lots of other films to watch as well. When cinemas reopened I was hoping they would take advantage of the opportunity of not having any new films to watch to show some old blockbusters. They could keep themselves busy for months showing the Terminators, Aliens, MCU, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, Independence Day.........all those huge blockbusters from the last 30 years or so. I don't know what the long term plan is but they are doing better than what was originally advertised (which was carp). There are many films to choose from atm but the highlights for me are Star Wars ep 5, Jurassic Park and Inception. I have booked my ticket for Tenet for next Wednesday and I am going to see Jurassic Park on Sunday. I can remember watching Jurassic Park when it was first released, it was made for the cinema and the experience is going to be amazing.

Last edited by General Maximus; 19-08-2020 at 08:52.