View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 12:16   #3566
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Well Spiderplant basically called me a troll i don't know if you can see it but here's proof he isn't as innocent as one thinks he is.

But i must apologise to both the members on here and the mods as i should of handled it better by putting him on ignore which i have done, this isn't the first time Spiderplant has attacked me and Virgin media are now aware of his behaviour.
Although they probably won't know who he is by just a username but by making them aware hopefully he'll think twice before attacking another member.
I do sympathise with VM staff as you do get some trolls but a lot of info i have posted has been correct also a lot has been wrong too i only pass on info i get given so if i'm trolling then MB must be too.
The other VM staff on here i find have always been great.
Also i did say that i personally don't think it will be £7.50p/m rise and will probably only be around £3.50p/m on average so surely i was giving vm a bit of credit there, if i was trolling i would of milked the £7.50p/m wouldn't i?
Also i will apologise to SP for calling him a disgrace, the comment was in anger but i stand by everything else that i said and you was bang out of order.
Attached Images
File Type: png Cable Forum User Control Panel.png (5.9 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by theone2k10; 09-12-2017 at 12:20.