View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 01:31   #3563
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
For the record Spiderplant in response to your cowardly reputation comment i'm not trolling.
Infact i won't bother posting any info again.
And yes i gave you the exact same comment back in rep.
To add if that's how some Virgin media staff behave now then they won't last very long you are a disgrace to the genuine staff on here who try to help.
What's that all about, theone? You know we value your information on what's going on out there. Far better than all these DNPs and all that nonsense.

This forum can be pretty volatile at times, but the contributions people make that add to our understanding of what is going on are much valued.