Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:41   #176
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The PS4 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
That doesn't mention anything about streaming from your PC or anything though.
That is exactly what it means i think, that is what a media center extender does, it streams from the Media Centre on a compatible OS PC to the Xbox and the X1 can't so that, as it isn't a 'media centre extender'.

Luckily i don't use it i use a network drive.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/0...about-xbox-one

Quote:
Will Xbox One work as a Windows Media Center Extender? For those that use a PC with TV tuner to record and watch TV, we use the 360 as an extender to stream this content to TVs. Will this continue with Xbox One?
WHITTEN: Xbox One isn’t a native Media Center Extender. We’ll continue to work to enable more ways for everyone to get the television they want over the life of the program.
Anyway i guess this should be in the X1 thread.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote