View Single Post
Old 21-09-2007, 18:09   #9
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: virgin box - card slot

snr seem fine.
had an engineer out he said my card was not paired he said he would sort it and told me to wait 30 mins for the change to happen.
4 hours later nothing.
called tech support the nice indian ladies keep telling me to restart my box i keep explaining ive done this since monday they then told me to leave it for 2 hours.

its madness as i get a new person each time and no one makes any damn notes calling up 5 times a day since monday and doing the same thing is a nightmare.
ive restarted it lots stop telling me to turn it on and off
for the love of god give me someone in the UK to talk to and fix it

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 16:20 ----------

another phone call same thing So its not fixed after restarting the box so i get another engineer (3 days off work now) - opps cant book an engineer system is down.
can i talk to customer services? sure but its a 45 min wait
no thanks.. call me back about my engineer, oh and get my name right just once and dont call me miss/mrs
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote