View Single Post
Old 19-09-2007, 15:03   #6
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: virgin box - card slot

ok called up lots of times now each and every time they want the number off my card and my mobile number and tell me the same thing

i asked them to make a note of my details the first time the 5th time its taking the mick
Especially as they havnt fixed anything, getting me to reboot the box for 2 mins dosnt fix anything i know this as i have done it for the last 3 days

so eventually i have an engineer coming out (why i dunno) i also have an engineer coming out to fix my phone line as well but apperently the same dude cant do both jobs

i can view channels like itv 2 and channel 4 + 1 but cant get e4 ftn teacher channel etc ..
i may phone customer services and have a moan .
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote