View Single Post
Old 24-12-2013, 19:44   #155
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Sounds good, so tell me chaps, if i go onto the Netflix site and register for a free month trial, how does this actually work, i mean i know it's on the TiVo which i have, but do Netflix activate it on your TiVo?
You can get 6 months free from VM I believe however I'm not sure who qualifies and who doesn't I'm sure someone will be able to advise you on this , if you just elect for the free month on the website its as simple as registering then choosing a password. Once you have your password its as simple as opening the Netflix app on your chosen device and entering your email and chosen password and your in.