View Single Post
Old 20-07-2021, 13:26   #6570
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
If you actually bothered to read, You'll see I've agreed that we need to remove restrictions. my issue is that we're taking a big bang approach.

Where's your source to show that millions of people are 'sick of this crap' because the polling from various news sources shows that most people are not in favour of releasing the lockdown the way that Boris has.

---------- Post added at 08:11 ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 ----------

Whether i have lost a family member or not is of no relevance to how you acted in the situation. You COULD of explained the situation and asked them to do certain things.. instead you demanded that they wear masks on your property (laughable as you have no legal right to do this)

I don't think they will care one way or another if you use another supplier, especially when you come across as an entitled brat.

---------- Post added at 08:16 ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 ----------

This last line makes me wonder why Boris is introducing the passports. We know that the vaccines are highly effective protecting against hospitalizations and death. but they're not so good at protecting against transmission/infection.

It's the 'other large scale events' that concerns me, there's no clear definition of what that means.
I've already explained that he was (literally) in my face before I could do anything.

I have the right to insist that any precautions I deem necessary are respected on my property.

Seeing as your arrogant/rude attitude stinks so much, you have no right to insult anybody else. Just take a look back at how you've spoken to me and others, neuro diverse or otherwise.