View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 15:49   #843
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
The UKTV channels that Discovery got in the BBC deal might move I suppose. I don't see the BBC owned ones doing it too exceptnas part of VM-wide EPG reshuffle.
I have read on the web over the last few months that BBC have given Dave EPG on Freeview to Discovery as part of the deal to break up UKTV.

But UKTV cant sell they EPG slots for Virgin Media UK but they can always ask for move.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote