View Single Post
Old 22-08-2021, 14:07   #2
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Google Chrome Question

If you are talking about the bookmarks you have on your current Chrome can't you just delete the chrome bookmarks folder?

I use a chromebook and in the settings > bookmarks option you can choose to have a "Bookmark" tab which makes it a way to delete all chrome bookmarks listed in one simple action.

I did it this way when I decided to ditch Firefox on my laptop but wanted to transfer all my historic ( and current ) bookmarks to my much faster chromebook.

The only thing I would want to check is whether both sets of Bookmarks weren't set up to sync? Don't know if that would even be possible but I would hate any sync action to result in your deleting all your bookmarks.