View Single Post
Old 14-07-2013, 09:22   #7071
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Another happy thought, after a year of what seemed like endless treatments and reports Mrs Osem has passed her reflexology exam. She'll have to wait for a month or two for the actual grade but is rightly proud of herself and hugely relieved. So now I have a qualified massage therapist, reflexologist and budding karate practitioner on my hands...

More power to Mrs O, quite some achievement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post

Den's post simply brought back a very precious memory. Maybe I should have been a bit clearer. My first wife died very suddenly, out of the blue, when our kids were very young. It was a special treat she just happened to book for them the day before she died. In fact in all the turmoil at the time, I completely forgot about the trip until the tickets were delivered a couple of weeks later. Our youngest was too young to understand what had happened but, happily, Osem Jnr. was able to see the trip as a special goodbye from his mum who'd kissed him goodnight one evening but had 'gone to heaven' by the time he woke up the next day.
Made me cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PISCES View Post
Seeing my cousin Jamie become world boxing champion, knowing that he beat a champ from Mexico who said he could not be beaten is my happy thought
Bravo Pisces, well done your cousin!

My happy thought, I will be celebrating a very special birthday on Tuesday, some of you will probably guess which one. So me and Mr Tink are off for a little 4 day break to the north coast of Cornwall.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote