View Single Post
Old 13-07-2013, 20:58   #7067
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
You have a family you can be rightly proud of Osem.
Thanks Den, I am.

---------- Post added at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
You kept that quiet. Not sure what to say.
Sorry, no need to say anything.

Den's post simply brought back a very precious memory. Maybe I should have been a bit clearer. My first wife died very suddenly, out of the blue, when our kids were very young. It was a special treat she just happened to book for them the day before she died. In fact in all the turmoil at the time, I completely forgot about the trip until the tickets were delivered a couple of weeks later. Our youngest was too young to understand what had happened but, happily, Osem Jnr. was able to see the trip as a special goodbye from his mum who'd kissed him goodnight one evening but had 'gone to heaven' by the time he woke up the next day.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote