Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2020, 09:37   #356
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I can't be arsed with Discovery anymore. They did well to introduce more characters last season but it only highlighted how week and pointless the main cast is. The universe revolves about Burnham and her dopey officer cadet with a side of gay drama of the week. I think I read somewhere at the beginning of this year (and I am sure I posted it here) that they are "doubling down" on the gayness this season. We dont need it rammed in our face at every opportunity "Hello Klingons, can you hold off your attack for a few mins please, we are in the middle of a gay toothbrushing drama. Come back in 5 mins and we'll be good to go. Don't damage the engines too much because in 20 mins we'll be having another gay drama in engineering and won't have time to repair anything. In fact don't do anything at all just yet because I can't run my own ship. I have got a stupid officer cadet who i cant get rid of constantly breaking protocol and playing dumb on my bridge as well".
Nobody seemed to object when Kirk kept snogging all the alien girls - that wasn't seen as "a side of straight drama"...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote